REGISTRATION FEE AND DISCOUNTS
The registration fee for the entire e-Symposium is:
- For SDZV members EUR 230 (excl. VAT) (EUR 280.60 (incl. VAT))
- For non-members EUR 290 (excl. VAT) (EUR 353.80 (incl. VAT))
The registration fee for the single day of e-Symposium is:
- For SDZV members EUR 140 (excl. VAT) (EUR 170.80 (incl. VAT))
- For non-members EUR 175 (excl. VAT) (EUR 213.50 (incl. VAT))
The registration fee includes:
- Participation in the two-day or one-day e-Symposium,
- Symposium e-proceedings,
- Possibility to view recordings of presentations and round tables,
- Participation certificate.
Individuals and companies are eligible to pay a members registration fee, provided that they paid the SDZV membership fee for 2020, and that they are the registration fee payers for the participation in the Symposium.
- For early bird registration and payment by 1 September 2020 we grant a 10% discount on the registration fee.
- When registering 3 or more participants from the same company, you will receive a 20% discount on the registration fee.
- Discounts on the registration fee are cumulative. Upon early bird registration and payment of the registration fee by 1 September 2020 for 3 or more participants from the same company, you will receive a 30% discount.
- Students and pensioners who are members of SDZV are granted a 40% discount on the registration fee, with no additional discounts for early bird registration.
REGISTRATION FEE PAYMENT
The registration form is considered as a purchase order. The relevant amount of the registration fee should be paid by 15 September 2020 or, in case you wish to claim any of the discounts, by 1 September 2020 to the transactional account of the Inštitut za javne službe (Institute of Public Services), the co-organiser of the Symposium: TRR SI56 2900 0005 0747 638, opened with Unicredit Banka Slovenija, d. d., BACXSI22, Reference No.: 00 10012020.
The invoice will be sent to the payer after the Symposium. The payment deadline for budget users is 30 days after the receipt of the invoice in accordance with the regulations.
Participation in the e-Symposium is possible only with the prior payment of the registration fees.
HOW TO REGISTER AND REGISTRATION DEADLINE
You can register at www.vodnidnevi.si or via an email to email@example.com. The deadline for registration is 15 September 2020.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUND POLICY
The last deadline for cancellations is 15 September 2020. No refunds will be made for non-participation without a prior cancellation. Cancellations must be sent in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTACT INFO AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Symposium Website: www.vodnidnevi.si
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone: +386 41 821 821